Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Blog and New Melmer

I've finally succumbed and decided to start a blog revolving around nail polish and nail art; very original :)

My name is Stephanie (Paige<---middle name) and after recently losing my job(6 years at Borders Bookstore) I've had tons of time on my hands. As a lifetime nail biter, I never thought I'd own more than a few nail polishes and up until a few months ago this was true, but I stopped that nasty habit and became addicted to painting my nails. Just look at my first melmer...I may need another one soon enough!




Next blog entry will actually have swatches!
Thanks for reading :)

-Polished Paige

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Hope you'll love it as much as i do :D
    I can't wait to see some of your stash at work!

    ReplyDelete